Friday, December 12, 2008

wow.

Photobucket

So this morning I asked my mom if she could take me to the bus stop and she went the fuck off so I said nevermind and walked from slauson and 7th ave too vaness and florence(far huh) so I call my neighbor and she picks me up from there since I missed my bus and she gave me $1.25 to get on the 115 so I did and I got to school at like 9:21am. So im late for class and I got a truancy notice, and also forgot the sauce for my cooking class at home. At this point I couldn't hold it back anymore I kept trying to find some good out of the situation I was in but none come out of it so I shed some tear trying to keep them decret as I walked through the hall.. Well anyway bottom line idk what's gonna happen when I get home, im not going to any parties, and im broke $0.00 aint that a damn shame.!

Photobucket

No comments: