Sunday, December 14, 2008

tore the fuck up=]

So today was chill as hell nothing to big, my mom decides to be my friend (she saw she was wrong), then my dad took me suit shopping his philosophy is that "ever young man should have atleast one nice suit to wear"(ancient man voice) lol, so we found a suit and pair of shoes that I think are too coool. Well anyway back to the main story so later today I went to cater my aunts party and I did so I made $57.63,

Photobucket

So why I was doing the job im over all this fucking wine and other so I decide to start dipping lmao,
I drank:
Vodka and cranberry:idk how many
White wine: 3 glasses
sour apple smirnoff:2 bottles
Brandy and egg nog:3 glasses
Abore mist: idk how many
other red wine:idk how many.=]
Photobucket


here's another shaded as pic from july the 4th
|
|
V
turnt
bottle

Damn I was so toe the fuck up
I was too on that whole night and kinda still am hints the 2am blog session right now lmao.

(Get out my face bitch)

No comments: