Tuesday, January 27, 2009

should of listened to momma

Photobucket
Photobucket
ironically my mom comes home today and her ex friend calls and tries to mend things up a bit and when she gets off the phone she says "that's why i don't hang around a lot of people, that's where all the drama begins" - Debbie tanniehill. well I'm thinking i should of listened to my mom because it seems like everyone is going through something to day was another dark day a westchester high school even tho the sum was beaming everyone else seemed to be going through a lot. lol and to think this morning i was all down and thinking about the friends i'm gonna loose after graduation... ha! i take that all back everyone has too much drama and personal issues, and for some reason there issues always bring me down or either become mine so today I'm done with it lol period point blank. lol but beside all that today was a wonderful day no worries for me! Photobucket

No comments: