Monday, January 19, 2009

my circle of friends?

well i know i haven't blogged for a while well mainly because i just really haven't felt the need too well i do now lol. i really feel like my circle of friends is getting smaller everyone seems to be pulling these nutty's nowadays but w.e i try my best to pay no attention and not get involved with the stupidest arguments. ex: last Thursday or Wednesday the shadiest shit happen. My ex friend get his license and he cant hold water so he tells everyone and the people that he promised a ride ended up being pushed to the side for other people who could care less. Any way off that the other night at the bring my ex friend invites us to the movies and when we get there he left us for some other people and left us with out a movie to watch by our selves(fucked up right) so the movies over and we get in his car of course i was pissed so i tune everyone out and listen to music so then Brandon and Ashly ask him like are you taking Devin home he says no and that's when he officially became my ex friend lol so take my headphones off after Brandon gets my attention and tells me what he just said so i ask him if he's taking me home he says no I'm not going all the way over there so i say OK drop it he keeps talking so i say again OK drop it he still talking so i say for the 3rd time Daniel can you drop it shit he says well if you mad you can get out! ahaha if only you were there to see my expression it took so much out out me not to just beat the fuck out of him right then and there but i didn't and i just said w.e and put my headphones back on! now after all that bullshit im stranded in Ladera with no ride home all because of him so i ended up having to call my mom after my cousin flaked and now i sit here on punishment for the whole Dr martin Luther king weekend but next weekend I'm off so I'm not tripping=]


basically after all this is said and done I'm
dta Pictures, Images and Photos in this bitch. Lesson learned don't count nor trust anyone!

No comments: