Thursday, January 1, 2009

R.O.D

Photobucket

Photobucket
P.S i really liked my outfit this day.
Photobucket
Photobucket


OK I'm just gonna start with Tuesday first
well me and Farah busted a couple of missions that morning=X, to were i cant say lol but believe me when i say it was very interesting lol, so Farah ditches me and Ayanna calls and ask me if i wanna go to holly wood with her, Chelsea,Daniel and Brandon so of course i had to luckily Farah lived right around the corner from the quiznos we met up at so i bought a green tea and charged my phone as i waited for these foofers to come=]. more over we get on the bus and push to Hollywood blvd it was a very very fun night i had a blast=]

Photobucket
Wednesday: so its new years ever and me and Ashly makes plans to go shopping so my mom takes to third st. and we spend a couple of minutes down there lol (my mom is very impatient) so i only walk out with 2 things=[ bummer right so my mom takes us back to Ashly's house were we posted and danced until it was time to get ready, so we got ready and looking good i might say so chelsea belul get there and then slowly but surly the rest show up and we argued for about a hour tryna figure out what were gonna do so then after all the bright ideas we said lets just stay and leave at 12 so we walked to Ralph's go some food came back and toasted laughed and danced til it was time to go =] this is the condensed version of my new years eve lol


well at least it was fun=]

No comments: