Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Dont See It.





OK i know I'm late on this but why the hell would you completely shave one side of your head. i mean show me your inspiration on this one or at least what you were going for because i dont see it lol. I've seen people who have gotten a short hair cut something like this and it looked nice with more hair and not just skeet head ass bald. lmao sorry but this one is mos def a no go in my book, but your still a beautiful girl, and atleast your head isnt funny shaped.

1 comment:

Malon said...

WOMP! she only did that because this sooper cool fashion designer Kesh shaved her head and has a mohawak thingy with tats on the side. but it fits her. And this chick from j davey has her head shaved but shes been rocking that style since forever. And girls Amber rose has her head shaved. Basically shes a poser tryna play edgy. lol