Sunday, March 29, 2009

the runaway weekend

it all started on Thursday night. i stole me moms car at 2 o'clock in the morning and picked up Josephine and Ayanna. We came back to my house and ate spaghetti and watched movies until we fell asleep.

Friday: We woke up late as hell, decided that we wanted to eat out so we went to T.G.I Fridays with my next door neighbor Bennett (hoodest prettiest girl ever) it was all fun and laughs. wee met Chelsea there and went back to my house and chilled for a while then Josephine and Chelsea went home. Then there was me and Ayanna lol, we watch saw 4, pretty interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday: I dyed her hair (bright red) then we made tuna salad and and a video of her making her booty bounce.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






followed by more saw 4(lol Ayanna didnt understand it the first time)

Sunday: went to church and movies later.


No comments: