Saturday, February 7, 2009

deep!

i just looked at a couple of papers from 8th grade and i found some things i wrote man i look at them now and I'm like damn i wasn't that bad!

I stand alone
During periods of isolation,
Ive learned to stand ALONE,
Through the darkness of my withered past and the brightness of my enlighten future,
Ive learned to stand ALONE,
No one woman nor man with common powers can hold me back from my aspirations in which i will achieve, i will proceed to do me with or, without you,
so i not only stand alone i walk alone with my head held high with a certain pride
that i will make it out alive
thinking
i came in this world alone, is that way i will leave this world.
i stand alone ...
no name
i have something that no one else can relate to,
i have an addiction,
a passion so deep its indescribable.
i will always look at the world through different eyes,
the eyes of and individual
( short but effective=] )
come to understand
my revelation to the world has never been far,
only that much closer than the next mans,
but in fact mines was cemented,
with the fear of greed,
the fear of defeat,
the fear of disbelief,
the fear that one day my brothas and sistas would turn against me.......
my revelation to the world will only be as close as our relationship as a people,
so tell me how close is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deep indeed.